Chesterton Academy of the Twin Cities is a school with a higher purpose. Our faith and family centered mission uses a relevant, innovative classical curriculum with a strong Fine Arts emphasis. Daily Mass, reconciliation, student led prayer team, weekend retreats and a strong Pro-Life stance defines our Catholic Identitiy.
Donor Engagement Specialist: Candidates will send a letter of introduction and resume to: Christopher Olley, Executive Director, Chesterton Academy of Twin Cities, 1320 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN 55343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engagement Specialist (DES) will focus heavily on strengthening donor relationships & communication. The DES will invite current and prospective donors to experience the school’s mission first hand and identify different strategies to transition a donor from one giving level to another. The Donor Engagement Specialist is a tremendous opportunity to begin a career in sales, fundraising and communications.
- Employ strategic and tactical approaches to individual and family cultivation and giving
- Develop new sources of Gala sponsorship thereby expanding the base of sponsors
- Coordinate meetings, school functions and development strategies that engage the donors
- Manage and track all donor activity
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of funding priorities to effectively connect supporters to funding needs
- Effectively communicate priorities with donors face-to-face, on phone and in writing
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Commitment to the mission and culture of Chesterton Academy of the Twin Cities & Catholic faith
- Ability to compellingly convey the school’s mission, impact, and needs across the community in an authentic way that honors our students and their families
- Successful fundraising experience strongly preferred, willingness to learn required
- Experience with WealthEngine and Razor Edge NXT software preferred, willingness to learn required
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships with donors and prospects; strong listening skills, and ability to converse with donors and prospects in a thoughtful, engaged manner
- Possess strong professional communication, presentation, follow-through and team skills ● Possess the highest integrity in dealing with colleagues, sponsors and students
- High energy, dynamic, positive personality