Chesterton Academy of the Twin Cities is a school with a higher purpose. Our faith and family-centered mission uses a relevant, innovative classical curriculum with a strong Fine Arts emphasis. Daily Mass, reconciliation, student led prayer team, weekend retreats and a strong Pro-Life stance defines our Catholic Identity.
Part-Time Athletic Director
Chesterton Academy of the Twin Cities is seeking a part-time athletic director. This position offers an annual stipend.
The athletic director is responsible for the management and implementation of sporting activities at Chesterton Academy. Chesterton Academy currently offers boys and girls soccer, girls volleyball, boys and girls cross-country, and boys and girls basketball. We also offer co-ops for boys wrestling, boys and girls track and field, and boys and girls ultimate frisbee.
Chesterton Academy is an independent member of the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL). Our athletic program is a volunteer-lead sports program meaning our coaches are volunteers (usually parents). Our athletic programs should complement our academic activities and offer students an opportunity to build friendships and community.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating the schedules for each athletic season
- Managing student registration for each sport
- Coordinating home game logistics including gym and field rentals, referee staffing, and EMT personnel
- Overseeing co-op agreements and contracts with competing schools
- Supporting volunteer coaching staff
- Managing Chesterton Academy’s relationship with the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL)
To apply, please send a resume to Jack Cassidy at email@example.com.